Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Smart People Believe in God Too


This morning I read this great article (HT: Veith) on the comeback of Philosophers who believe in God. The popular culture often times gives the impression that the only people that believe in God anymore are those who just haven't really thought about it.


This article shows otherwise.


The writer of the article, William Lane Craig, truly is one of the most brilliant apologists for the Christian faith today. I would encourage anyone interested in learning how to defend their faith to check out his work. He is, in my opinion, the best.

1 comment:

Tony Lombardo said...

Wow, it has been awhile since I've read Craig. I think this is the first magazine article I have read from him. Great article!

There was a link to a recommended reading list, that Dr. Craig put together, at the end of the article. Money well spent if anyone should decide to pick up a few.