Thursday, November 13, 2008

Fearfully and Wonderfully Made



The Freedom of Choice Act (FOCA) is a piece of legislation that is being pushed forward that would basically do away with any and all preventative regulations regarding abortion. This would include things like parental consent for minors and partial-birth abortions. All the information you need regarding the FOCA is at this site.

There are some noteworthy items on the site:
1. Video of President-Elect Barack Obama speaking to Planned Parenthood
2. A story about a 14 year old girl that was given an abortion by Planned Parenthood after she was impregnated by her 21 year old soccer coach. Her parents were not informed.
3. Petition to show that you are not in favor of the FOCA.

Like a good friend of mine once said, "This is not a political issue, we are talking about murder."

Its up to you.

For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there were none of them.
(Psa 139:13-16 ESV)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One more signature...