Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Lutheran Study Bible Preview


Folks, I knew it would be good, but I didn't know it would be this good!!! I just received in the mail a preview of The Lutheran Study Bible coming out this year on Reformation day and it looks amazing. I would urge you to pre-order one soon for discounted prices (not to mention getting it before it sells out!)


Unlike the NIV Concordia Study Bible, the notes are all written by Lutheran scholars and the translation is the ESV (which we use @ Victoria).Go here to see samples of what's coming. I promise, you will be impressed.

3 comments:

kilani said...

Nice Blog U have in there

I have few cents for you :P


:D

Peace :D

Jeff Proctor said...

Awesome indeed. I wonder when the "Paedobaptist-in-the-Reformed-Tradition" Study Bible is coming out though?

Sheri said...

Hahahaha!!! Good one, Jeff.